10-15 minutes | Serves 2-3
An easy way to always have a delicious and fresh salad nearby. Try in combination with a ready to eat dish or meal kit, a loaf of Starter Bread's sourdough, or a quart of our handmade soups!
What you’ll receive:
- Sunflower Seeds
- Sliced Organic Cabbage
- Sliced Organic Fennel
- Pickled Red Onion
- Organic Seasonal Salad Mix from Olde Moon Farm
- The Minnow’s Preserved Lemon Tahini
What you’ll need:
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Cheese (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
- Remove the dressing from the fridge so it can come up to room temperature by plating time.
- Spread the sunflower seeds on a sheet pan and toast or cook under low broil until golden and aromatic, about 3 minutes.
- Add the lettuce mix, cabbage, and dressing in a large bowl and toss to combine and coat.
- Serve, topping each plate with a pinch of pickled red onions, 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds and a few cracks of black pepper. If using, add crumbled feta and a squeeze of lemon juice.