15-20 minutes | Serves 2-3
What you’ll receive:
- Organic Cilantro
- Delicata Squash
- Award Winning Sibeiho AF Chili Chunka Sambal
- Organic Lime
What you’ll need:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 380°F and adjust a rack to the upper third of your oven. Line a sheet pan with parchment or foil.
- Chop the cilantro, including the tender stems. Set aside to garnish at the end.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of sambal (depending on your spice tolerance) to a medium mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir to mix.
- Slice the Delicata in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and pulp from the center. The seeds can be separated and toasted, or discarded with the pulp.
- Place the squash halves flat side down and slice into 1/4” crescents, leaving the skin on. Add the sliced delicata to the bowl with the sambal marinade and toss to coat. Lay out flat on your sheet pan, with no overlapping pieces.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast for 10 minutes, then rotate and continue to roast until the squash begins to turn golden brown on the edges, about 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt (flake finishing salt is best!) and the chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!