10-15 minutes | Serves 2-3
Tender, delicate, and creamy cooked potatoes from Flying Coyote are the perfect ingredient for a light and tangy German style potato salad. Fresh Dill, Parsley and Mint add an herby freshness that pair well with the lemony vinaigrette and sharp dijon mustard.
Recipe made in collaboration with Chef Josephine LaCosta of Elbow's Catering.
What you’ll receive:
- Organic Dill
- Organic Parsley
- Organic Mint
- Cooked Baby Potatoes
- The Minnow's Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Side of Dijon Mustard (2 Tablespoons)
What you’ll need:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Prep the herbs for the potato salad: pick the mint leaves off the stems and chop them, roughly chop the parsley, and roughly chop the dill. Combine all the prepped herbs together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes to your desired bite-size and add them to the bowl with the herbs. Add all of the dressing, the side of mustard, zest from the whole lemon, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to the bowl. Mix everything in the bowl together.
- Plating: Using a serving spoon, spoon the potato salad onto a plate. Slice the lemon into wedges to serve on the side, and enjoy!