15-20 minutes | Serves 2-3
We are proud to partner with The Fish Princess to bring fresh, sashimi-grade Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon direct from the icy waters of Bristol Bay in Alaska to your dining room table.
What you’ll receive:
- 12 oz Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (two 6 oz filets)
- Organic Lemon
NOTE: may arrive partially frozen to ensure freshness. Store in the refrigerator to defrost before cooking. To rapidly defrost, place the sealed package in a bowl of cold water, and leave it in the sink with the tap running into the bowl in a thin stream for about 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pure Kosher Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Butter (optional)
Cooking time after thawing = ~5-8 min
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Adjust an oven rack to the lowest part of your oven.
- Wash and thinly slice the lemon into rounds or half rounds.
- Remove the salmon filets and pat dry with a paper towel, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few cracks of freshly ground pepper, then top with lemon slices. If using, slide a pat of butter under the lemon for extra richness.
- Place on the bottom shelf of your oven to roast.
- Remove when the salmon flakes when pierced with a fork and is opaque at the center, 5-8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy alongside your meal!